My vagina to me, is one of the most masculine things about me. It’s where the testosterone has had some of the biggest affects.
I used to be a woman, apparently anyway. Honestly upon reflection I don’t think I ever felt like a woman more than I just liked to look good. My mother’s closet and…
Really happy for you, my friend. What a great piece, and really stoked you were able to write (and perform?) it in your spaces!
salad prep peace sign because why not?!
Didn’t lose, Definitely won :)
1. Last night, I played in a singer-songwriter competition in my town, it was small enough that I could see my two close friends didn’t show up.
2. I didn’t place in the top three.
3. I shook and trembled while playing my newest song.
4. I lost an hour of sleep last night.
1. Last night, my mom drove all the way from Maine to come see me play, and not only that, but I finally met Dave, an ally to the trans community who has been helping trans people (flying them to Philly for a conference, housing them here, etc) and his overwhelming desire to help the world just completely moved me. He was one of the first people to ever comment on my videos and be a supportive older “parent” in a way. He drove all the way from NH to see me perform, it was such a surprise and so absolutely meaningful.
2. I was tied for third place, so I’ve been told ;) I had so many people come up to me after to let me know I did amazing, opened their worlds, and that they can’t wait to see me again (and some very much disagreed with the judges!)
3. I’ll be playing/releasing that song that inspired that soon!
4. It is sunny at 5:18 and I am heading outside!
puppy visits :D #berner #bernesemountaindog #izzy
big head #selfie haha. heading to play in a singer songwriter competition!! first one 🙈 #skylarkeleven #skylark11 #skylarkergil
. by Careless Edition on Flickr.
Climbing mountains, an endless journey. Today I will return to my path of happiness, moving back toward the light, chasing that sun because its endless circles have told me that all we can do is live right now and go forward from here.