what an honor to be on the front page of upworthy this morning! head on over to upworthy.com to check it out ☺️ #upworthy
1. Your skin may never be perfect, and that’s okay.
2. Life is too short not to have the underwear, the coffee, and the haircut you want.
3. Everyone (including your family, your coworkers, and your best friend) will talk about you behind your back, and you’ll talk about them too. It doesn’t mean you don’t love each other.
4. It’s okay to spend money on things that make you happy.
5. Sometimes without fault or reason, relationships deteriorate. It will happen when you’re six, it will happen when you’re sixty. That’s life."
Q&As with my mum! 2014 edition!
I feel so lucky to have her as my mum and to have made our relationship what it is now <3
had SO much fun making a q&a video with my mum today! it should be up tomorrow 😊😊 (and with our 20 mins of hilarious footage - potential blooper vid too!)
End of summer tank top sale! Take 10% off tanks until the end of August, simply enter the discount code ‘sunshine’ at check out :)
(also, very limited edition shirts! almost done with bird shirts as I move onto the next chapter ;))
My dear friend Tyler, is currently volunteering in the slums of Nakaru in Kenya, he is working at an orphanage where they would like to build a playground for the kids, also a kitchen and dining facility and want to start a vegetable garden too.
They require about $1000 for this, and have gotten 65% of the funds, but theirs still a bit to go. I would love if any of you guys would be able to donate, even just a dollar!
Also, if you want to check out Tyler’s instagram to see he’s legit, its classphemy, you can see some photos of the orphanage, the kids and his work there (and also bonus pics of him, he’s a bit of a babe)
If you could even just reblog this, that would rock, these kids deserve some new facilities :D